Here is a list of “Ready to Launch” Campaigns:
- Business Opportunity
- French Muscle
- German Muscle
- German Diet
- Brain Enhancement
Targeting Data – Shortcut To Success #2
There are around 25 files of buyers targeting data available for download inside the member’s area. This is what made the Facebook campaign I ran profitable right away, however, it took about $400 in testing to get the first sale. This is not for the faint-hearted as there is some testing budget required. However, I did a lot of mistakes that could be avoided if I followed the training better.
In a nutshell, this data gives you access to the buyers in any niche covered in the training. It is not a sure-fire thing, however, it is “as close as possible”.
Module #1 – Week 1 – Setting Up The System
This is where this wonderful journey begins! Although not advised, one could skip this (I didn’t) if you feel like you know how to do all of this already.
What’s covered in week #1:
- Setting your goals
- Setting up your website
- Everything about presells pages (your online salesforce)
- Setting up your Facebook ads account the right way
- Working with the best affiliate networks
Module #2 – Week 2 – Understanding And Believing in The System
This is the module that you should NOT miss! Keeping the right mindset will enable you to ultimately succeed in whatever you are doing.
The KEY sub-module is definitely the research part. John explains his process in great detail with MANY golden nuggets worth the price of the course!
What’s covered in week #2:
- Creating the right state of mind for success
- Super Affiliate Niche Research
- Where To Find Niche Data and How to speak your niche language
- Networking in the industry
- User intent and its role in advertising
Module #3 – Week 3 – Marketing Skills
The key takeaway from week 3 is John Crestani’s copywriting formula. Learn how to talk to the “reptilian” part of the brain with some ninja psychology secrets.
What’s covered in Week 3:
- Key Elements of good copywriting
- [GUEST] Ronnie Sandlin, 7-figure copywriter
- John’s 17-step copywriting formula that works!
- Optimizing ads for a bigger ROI and payday
- Key factors of optimizing ads
Module #4 – Week 4 – Facebook and Google Ads
This is where the rubber really meets the road! Everything you ever wanted to know about FB Ads or Google Ads is covered. These two ad networks are the biggest and can make the cash register go: “CHA-CHIIIING!”
What’s covered in week #4
- Facebook Ads + Case Study
- Facebook Ads Compliance
- Metrics To Look at In Online Marketing
- Google Ads 1
- Google Ads 2
- Case studies of Facebook & Google ads
- [GUEST] Brian Pfeiffer on FB Ads – Anatomy of a $100k per month FB Ad
“We Were Able To DOMINATE Facebook Ads And Take a Campaign to $1,200/Day” – Tyler E.
Module #5 – Week 5 – Native & YouTube Ads
This is a whole different kind of beast. The amount of buyers you can reach with these networks is staggering. Getting your message (advertising) across to as many people as possible results in bigger pay-days!
What’s covered in week #5
- Setting up MGID Native Ads The Right Way!
- Outbrain Native Advertising
- Voluum DSP Native Ads
- YouTube Ads And Setting Them Up For Maximum ROI
Module #6 – Week 6 – Scaling & Automating Your Business
If you followed everything you should be able to have profitable campaigns up and running by week 6. But only by scaling and automating it is possible to make those 6-figure months a reality.
What’s covered in week #6
- Using Survey Funnels
- $240,000 Case Study – Solar Niche
- Scaling a Campaign from $1k – $20k
- Utilizing Media Buyers
- Student Loan Case Study
Bonus Material – Weekly Q&A With John
Along with the 6-week course, you are also getting weekly live training, where John is keeping you up to date on the latest industry news and goes over working campaigns.
If you are looking to kickstart your online business and want to cut your learning curve, I think this is the best course to do so. Honestly, the amount of value and resources is just “off-the-hook”! I have never seen a course that goes so in-depth on every part of affiliate marketing.
The reason why John is giving away so much is the fact that if you make money he makes money. It’s as simple as that.
John Crestani is looking to start a shift in the online marketing community, where people guard their secrets and only release them at a high price when the strategy is not working so well anymore.